We encourage you to join online to enter your member contact information. Help us avoid data entry errors.
Benefits of Membership
- Extensive industry training and educational opportunities
- Annual Spring Conference and training workshops
- Fall Technical Conference
- National Certified Floodplain Manager program
- Travel scholarships to support member presentations and participation in meetings, seminars, and other training
- Educational scholarships to assist people interested in careers in floodplain management
- Quarterly newsletter including calendar of events, state and federal industry news and updates, committee reports and more
- Website for detailed reference information about TFMA, as well as online registration for conferences, payment of annual dues, and discussion forums with other members
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to connect with others in your specific area of practice
- Opportunities to interact with fellow professionals in your field, share experiences, provide support and promote goodwill through flood mitigation activities across the state
Join TFMA today! Get the latest flood industry news across Texas, stay informed, and, best of all, meet fellow professionals and new friends.